Monday, May 11, 2009

Where is my free time?

I just realized that it's been almost a whole month since my last post. I guess that's what I get for landing a full time job finally. If I thought life was busy with 3 kids and all of their stuff, I forgot just how busy it was when I worked full time. I am basically going full tilt boogie from about 5 am until 10 pm or later every single day. Now I am only counting the time I spend working, driving to work, and driving kids around. Well, I guess we could include housework, laundry, church, and a little down time in that span. However there was no accounting for extras like concerts at school (choir or band), out of town bowling tournaments, plays, or other performances. I can easily say that I am plumb wore out!!!

So Kat and I had fun at the two bowling tournaments. In Filer, her team of 4 placed first in her division. We have no idea how she did at Pepsi, but she bowls more for the fun of it. She considers tourneys just more practice time, and a chance to meet new kids from around the state.

Oh, more good news! After 3 1/2 months of unemployment, my ex husband got another job. And on the same week that I started my new job full time. I found that to be a little creepy. So, if all goes smoothly, I should start receiving child support payments again in June. When God blesses with money, He really lets it pour!!!

I think I have run out of things to say for now. If I think of any more fun news I will share. Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment