Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Why do I feel boring?

I have been having a hard time blogging recently. I have decided that the main reason I don't blog as often right now is that I think my life is boring now. Well, less exciting, less stuff to talk about. I got a permanent job, so no more ranting about the job hunt, people who won't hire me, etc. No yakking about how God is taking care of me and the girls even though I am making no money. My life is now just "blah."



I do have some news though. I found out yesterday that Sammee will be working all summer at ISU's Summer Reperatory Theatre as the Artistic Director/Producer's personal assistant. She is so excited about that! Also, Tori found out that there is a part that Blair wants her to do in "All Shook Up." I'm not really sure how she will go about auditioning for it, or if she has to. That part of their phone conversation was a bit fuzzy. And, Sammee is doing "Oh, Dad, Poor Dad. Momma's Hung You in the Closet, and I'm Feeling So Sad" (yes, that is the name of a play) at the Westside this summer. I would like to tell her that she is over scheduled, but she is an adult now, and must make her own scheduling decisions.

Well, that's it for now. More boring news as it becomes available.

2 comments:

  1. Boring can be better than exciting, if you think about it. I am sure my life is boring but that's ok. I don't necessarily blog for others...it's mostly for me. If I don't blog about things I will over analyze them in my head...so I blog even the boring things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should get a hobbie like 4 wheeling with that jeep of yours,or playing guitar, or disk golf, or trap shooting, or fly fishing. that would be cool.

    jonb5150

    ReplyDelete