Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blogging Slacker!

Wow! I just noticed how long it has been since I have posted! So much has happened, so here is a quick update.

Jobwise, I received all 32 of my insurance licenses, graduated from training, and am now officially an Allstate insurance agent! I still love my job, and love the people I work with! I have even gotten used to working swing shifts.

In May, Sammee graduated from Idaho State University with her Bachelor's Degree in Theatre. She spent her summer doing theatre, teaching little kids drama in Billings, MT, and playing JoAnne in Rent here in town. Next month she is moving to NYC to pursue her dreams. Such a proud momma!

Tori came home in June for the summer after earning straight A's all year in her first year of college. She got braces, and has been working I don't know how many jobs, saving money to take back to Portland with her. So proud of her for her determination to support herself!

Kat started virtual high school last Monday. She is bound and determined to have a B average this year and work toward graduating on time in 2014. We are also gearing up for bowling season. She will be doing league on Saturday, and will bowl for Century High School this winter. She will also be getting a job this fall.

I am incredibly blessed with these 3 amazing young ladies! So anyone who thinks that a child from a single parent household have no chance for success need to just take a look at my successful daughters!

I will update more later. I am sure there will be many stories and adventures from Sammee in NYC, and Tori in Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment