Friday, April 16, 2010

Quick Update

Just thought I would post a quick update on the job hunt. Got a call from the County offices today, and they filled both positions I had applied for. I am still waiting to hear on the IT job. Right now I will take just about anything. It looks like the lady who is replacing me is doing great!

I also printed my first sheet of business cards. Those are a work in progress. I hope to figure out what to do with them. I am actually thinking about giving them to churches and small businesses. I just need to do something and soon.

So I will keep ya'll posted if ya'll will keep praying for me. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers your way! Family is most important, so I believe you are doing the right thing, but it can be hard. God is with you, and he will help see you through this time.

    Tammy Dale :)

    ReplyDelete