Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Found It!!

I have been searching for the past 2 weeks for that one piece of evidence that will potentially make this lawsuit go away. I gave up for a bit out of frustration, but was bored tonight so I Binged it. Found a link to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare's site to the exact information I needed! Gonna print it tomorrow, and find a way to send it to my ex's lawyer. Hopefully this will put an end to my troubles. We will see. I have the feeling that I will have to wait until next month when we have the pre-trial hearing to find out. And, just in case you were wondering, I'm not disclosing my evidence...yet.

So I will keep you updated on that progress, how I do with Tori moving to Portland, and if Kat's driving has made me crazy yet. No, not yet, but we still have 5 months to go.

Party for Tori next Saturday! We are kind of having a "going to college" shower for her. I am so excited for this. And I hate doing stuff on Saturday! So if you want to send her something let me know. Also we are putting together a book for her to take with her with pictures and little notes from friends and family. Let me know if anyone wants to contribute to that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment