Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break and Jobs

Spring break is over. The girls are home from various corners of the country. School is back in session. The fighting has commenced. I am at the end of my rope. Sorry, Kat and Tori were fighting and I had to say something.

On another note, I have put in my notice at the farm. I really need to find a job here in Pocatello. The kids need me here, not 1/2 hour away all the time. I am looking, so if you hear of anything, let me know. I am not sure when my last day will be. I agreed to stay until they replace me. If I find a job here in town I will leave earlier.

So pray for me and the girls right now. This will be very tough on us, especially if I don't find a job before the farm replaces me. Sorry I am not very talkative this week. I'm sure there will be more to come. Until then, Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment