Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ya'll Probably Want an Update

Okay, so here's a recap of my last post. Money troubles, yada, yada. Lawsuit, had to answer by June 17, yada yada. Anxiety about Tori moving, yada yada. Sammee's looking for a job, yada yada. Kat in Driver's Ed, yada yada. Yep, time for an update.

So the money issue has gotten better. I have money in savings, and am less stressed. I have a plan so we can afford a laptop for Tori for college, and get her to Portland in September.

I filed a response with the court on June 15. Last Saturday i received notice of a hearing on Monday, August 1. So, here we go. Not sure what to expect at this hearing, but I won't give up without a fight. Since it will be a month before I know anything, I will post then.

I am getting better about Tori going to college in Portland. This is an ongoing thing, so I will keep the anxiety posts coming.

Sammee got a job! She is working at Starbucks. I know, we patronize local coffee shops, but it's a job, and Sammee has been a barista before. The "perk?" (pun intended) She gets a pound of whole bean or ground coffee each week. Momma's gonna be rollin' in Starbucks!

Kat is doing great in Driver's Ed! Yesterday she rocked parallel parking! That is good, because I flunked parallel parking in Driver's Ed. She currently has an 85% average! And, she loves it!

So, that's my update for now. Hopefully more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment