Saturday, June 4, 2011

When it Rains, it Pours!

So let's recap this last week. I'm getting sued by my ex, my expenses outdid my income, and I now have a flat tire. Took Kat driving one last time before driver's ed starts, and while we were in the empty parking lot, she ran over this giant, sharp, piece of plastic, which lodged in my back left tire. It was okay until it flew off. Now I have a gaping, hissing hole in my tire. So I have changed my plans for tomorrow. Instead of going to church and doing laundry, I will be cleaning out the car and changing a tire. Plus, Mom is out of town next week. Kat starts Driver's Ed next week. Tori can take her, but she will be at work when Kat gets out at 1:30. So, that's another thing I have to fit into my week.

I really hope next week is better. Monday I will take the tire to Les Schwab to be repaired (I hope. No money for a new tire). I will also go to the court house to get the papers to answer the lawsuit. I will also be calling attorneys to help me with this nonsense. More money. I also have a bill to pay on Monday, with no money. So, I'm cranky. Oh, yeah, and go to the chiropractor on Monday. And, I'm out of coffee at the house.

I know it will get better, but I think I have had enough of the "It Sucks To Be Me" week. I want happiness, harmony, money (not a lot), and a tire that has air in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment