Thursday, July 23, 2009

And Yet More to my Week

I usually don't post more than once a week (if I'm doing good), but my week has just gotten more interesting. And again, I will NEVER say that my life is boring!!!

Sam's car has been acting up, so she took it into the mechanic yesterday. She has a very interesting problem with her Camaro. She has no fan. You know, the fan by the radiator that cools the engine when it gets too hot. It is not in the car. The mechanic said that when it fell out, she would have known. She would have freaked out and called me in a panic, so I'm thinking that the fan was gone when she bought the car. Since it sat in the driveway from September till June, we have no way of knowing. Add in a belt that was screeching, and we are looking at $400 in repairs. Yay. That is one week's pay for me. We have set up a payment plan with the mechanic, who my father has been going to since before I was born. So she is without a car for a few days while they find a fan for her car. She has had her first real dose of real life, and she doesn't like it. Time for the budget talk. Ack. I so am not ready for this. She is a free spirit who must spend the money she has RIGHT NOW!!!

Tomorrow is Friday. I would love it to be a "boring" day. But who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment