Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Hate Missing Work

So tomorrow is my hearing to see if the Child Support will be canceled. I am nervous. Not because of the outcome. Either way I am okay with it. I just don't want to see my ex after 15+ years. I am fretting because I am convinced that he will fly in for the hearing. I am hoping that he will continue with his tradition and not show, but I won't know until I get to court. I also hate the fact that I have to miss work to take care of this nonsense. I know, I am a workaholic. Not really, I am just a loyal employee who tries my best to be at work at all times. If I was a workaholic, I would be at work all the time. I do enjoy my time off.

But I digress. Feel free to pray for me tomorrow at 10:00 am MDT that I will stay calm whatever the circumstance, and accept the judge's decision, whichever way it goes. I will be fine. Sometime after 10:00 tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment