Thursday, September 6, 2012

100 Blogs!

I know, I said that my 100th blog would be about my career goals and entrepreneurial endeavors, but I have been checking my views, and am stunned! Due to the marvels of modern technology, I can see people who view my blog. Not just who views it, but where they are from, how many times a day they check it, and the browser and device used. I have actually had people from India, Russia, and all over the United States view my blog. I love this feature! I can see how many pages were viewed, by whom, and what time of day they popped in.

I am not sure who in India is interested in information on my kids and my jobs, but, WOW! It's nice to see that some old friends from high school and college are keeping up with my life. And people I don't even know! Again, technology is a wonderful thing!

To my international readers, thank you! To my US friends, and I know who you are, thanks! This blog was initially intended to be a personal journal of sorts, but I am honored to share my life and my girls with all of you!

I promise, I will post about this new career path later this month.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how you can see all the blog hits by city and IP address - even when checking via google! It's handy! :) Great blog!

    ReplyDelete