Sunday, September 23, 2012

Job, Job!

I know, I said I was only going to blog on Saturdays, but I got the most amazing news today! Sammee got the Stage Manager job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She wasn't planning on getting any sort of Theatre job for months, but it happened! My little girl is living her dream! It is a small theatre doing an original play, but it is a paid job, and her first step towards the big time! She is probably still dancing in New York! So within a week she has had 3 interviews and gotten one job! She is still going to the interview at the Belgian Cafe tomorrow. Hopefully she can work both jobs at once!

This is a short post, but I just had to brag on my amazing girl! So all of you skeptics out there that thought she would have a rough time (and I know that there are very few of them), she done did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment