Monday, September 3, 2012

As I Labor on Labor Day

So here I am at work, on Labor Day. I think the auto dealerships have all closed for the day. Calls have really slowed down. And I still have 2 1/2 hours to go. But, I can't complain. I have a job. A good job. And, by working on a holiday, I get my 8 hours holiday pay plus the 8 hours I work today. So, basically double time. Plus, I love my job. And, as long as I am able to read, do crossword puzzles, and work on my computer between calls it's not so bad. It also helps that I really like my coworkers too. 

So my next post will be my 100th. I am trying to decide what to blog about. The state of politics right now? Um, no. I try to keep those views to myself. It's my business. Single mom in the city? Nah. The girls? Because I NEVER talk about my girls. Maybe my future plans career-wise. That would be a good one. Because I have a few ideas for the future, and am even attending an entrepreneur workshop later this month. So what do you guys think? Would that even be interesting to you?

So that will be my 100th blog. But, in the mean time, back to the girls.  The countdown is on. 13 days and counting before it will be just me and Kat. I guess I better get my webcam tested before they leave so we can Skype each other. And make every moment in the next 13 days count. 

So I think that's it for now. I can't even think of anything to blog about. So, here is a picture of the girls after we saw Sammee in Rent on Saturday. They didn't stop crying, but all 3 did manage to smile for the phone camera. They are gonna kill me!


No comments:

Post a Comment