Saturday, December 1, 2012

Another Week!

Wow! It's December already! What a year! And now for the weekly update.

Sammee, Derek and Katelynn moved into their new apartment this week. They are still in Brooklyn, but a bit closer to Manhattan. Work and stage managing still going well. The kids are preparing for Christmas, and all that New York has to offer for the season. They have already been down to Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree. I am hoping for pictures, but they are so busy, who knows?

Tori had her last week of classes, and has finals next week. She will be home for Christmas break one week from tomorrow. A whole month of Tori!She is very excited to get back to work at the Popcorn Shop! She was going to bring home her paintings next week, but her professor wants to display them next term. I guess I can share with Marylhurst for a bit. Yesterday she did a craft show on campus that she organized. She sold $139 worth of crocheted stuff! Don't worry, if you still want a Tori original, she has more inventory, and will do custom orders.

I am still working at moving up at work. Still plugging along and helping whoever needs it. I still love my job and love the people I work with.

Since this is a short update, I thought I would share a video of Sammee and Derek waiting for their train. Enjoy the silliness!


No comments:

Post a Comment