Saturday, December 8, 2012

Up To The Date!

So a short post this week.

Sammee is just plugging on with her jobs and such, living the NYC fast life. She and her friends are preparing for Christmas, and she is still working 2-3 jobs. If anyone wants to send her a card or anything I have her address. Toss me a Face Book message or email me wortandr@gmail,com.

Tori finished her fall trimester with astounding grades, again! She is on her way home right now. Made it to Boise with a small scare of snowy roads outside Pendleton, OR. Bobi and I will drive to Boise tomorrow to pick her up, and then she will jump right back into her routine. She will be at the Popcorn Shop every day working, and will go back to Praise Team on Tuesday! And she is still making and selling her crocheted items. I get her for a whole month! I foresee lots of coffee dates!

Kat has started High School bowling. She is playing for Pocatello High School this year. I got to watch her bowl on Tuesday, and even though she hasn't bowled since last spring, she still has it. She also took her ISAT tests on Wednesday. I really hate that students have to pass a standardized state test just to graduate from High School. But I digress. She has her first meet next Wednesday. I will be at work, but will get updates from her.

At work I am continuing to work towards a promotion. Two new departments are opening up the beginning of next year and Allstate is hiring more trainers, etc., to help with the new departments. So keep me in your good thoughts as I work towards this new goal.

There's only 2 weeks until Christmas. I am ready, and so are the girls! Until next Saturday, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment