Monday, September 26, 2011

Court update

So here's what I know. Had a pre-trial hearing today. Bad news:  my ex's attorney used all of my evidence to his advantage. The good news: we are going to trial next Wednesday, October 5. Bad news: Mon and Dad will still be travelling from Texas and won't be there. Good news: I have lots of friends who are going to support me.

At this point, I don't know if my ex will even show up for the trial next week. Also, I'm not an attorney, and have no idea how to proceed. I'm sure I will be fine once I get over my angst. I just need to breathe and pray. And remain calm. I guess that I need to prepare some statements.

On another note, Tori had an awesome first day of college! She loved her first class, and got to draw! Lots! She had a job interview this afternoon that didn't go too well. That just means that it was the wrong job. On Wednesday, she has a job interview at a daycare to work with toddlers. Anyone who knows her knows that she loves toddlers! She was the leader of the crawler/toddler room at church, and always had funny stories about what the kids would do.

So, pray for me for next Wednesday, and pray for Tori for this Wednesday. Wednesday prayer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment