Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekly update

So this week has been relatively uneventful. Getting back on track financially, Kat's slogging through school, and Tori is still jobless but doing well.

Tori and I had a nice, long telephone chat last night. She caught me up on the happenings in her life, how classes are going, etc. She has actually started selling her hats (YAY) and other crafty things. She is getting involved in student government, and even found a community choir that she can join in January.

She told me one thing that I am still processing. Her dad and stepmother have contacted her and even sent her a care package. They are Facebook friends, and communicate regularly. I am happy that my ex has finally realized what he has been missing all these years, but I hope Tori keeps her guard up also. There have been some mean things said about me in the past, and I just hope that they are trying to form a relationship with her honestly. I know, I should be happy, but I have no choice but to be skeptical and a bit wary. But, Tori has a good head on her shoulders, and I trust her to make the right decisions.

Today she is trying out a new church, which is right by her apartment. Hope she finds a church family soon.

Well, I'm gearing up for another busy week at work. Mom will be home from Nampa tomorrow, so transportation for Kat won't be an issue for a while. And, Mom and Dad will go to Portland at the end of the month. Gotta get some stuff together to send to Tori with them.

So that's my story for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment