Saturday, October 22, 2011

Another Week in the Books

So we have had a rather uneventful week. Still juggling finances, but getting better slowly but surely. Within a few weeks all should be better.

Kat's average in bowling is currently 131, which is 30 pins better than last season. She will transfer to Century High School just in time to be on Century's bowling team. She just adores Century's bowling coach. And, he's a good coach. I hope her move to Century is good for her.

Tori is doing very well at school and loves her classes. She has started a video blog, and I just love all of her updates. She has also started selling her crocheted items to earn extra money, and has people interested in learning to crochet, so she may start teaching for a fee. Maybe she isn't supposed to have a traditional job, but earn money doing what she loves. Still such a proud mama. Mom and dad are leaving on Monday for Portland for an antique show. They will check in on Tori while the are there and take her some stuff she needs.

Sammee closed ISU's Fall play last weekend. Right now she is helping with a Haunted Asylum put on by a local theatre. It's funny, she doesn't like scary stuff, but loves scaring others. And when the ISU Theatre department puts on a Haunted house for Halloween, it is some of the scariest stuff I have seen. And these kids love getting ugly and gory and being creepy. And drama geeks set a theme and make it as spooky as possible. And, all the money goes to scholarships. If you are local and want to go, hunt me down and I will give you directions to OTAS in Old Town.

Work is still going well. Nothing new on that front. Working 50 hours a week. Keeping busy. Still love the people I work with.

So that is the weekly update. I think these are starting to sound the same. Trying to decide if I should wait to post again only if something interesting happens. But, if I do that, there will be some sort of drama. I don't want drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment