Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not Much

It's been a pretty boring week for me. Work, run the girls wherever, do ministry, etc. The most excitement I have had this week is that I went and got my birthday present from my mom. She got me 2 tickets to see Jeff Dunham live next month. I don't have the tickets. They are with Mom, waiting for my birthday. Now comes the fun part. I have to decide who to take. The girls are not an option. That's what I need, more of "She's your favorite!" Even if I randomly chose who goes, by drawing straws or something, I will still have picked a favorite child.

I am thinking of three people to take. My best friend from high school, who lives in Pocatello, another old friend, or my dad. I am leaning towards my dad. I think he would get a huge kick out of Jeff Dunham. Plus, Kat says that Walter reminds her of grampa. Yes, I'm a bad mom. I let the 13 year old watch stand up.

So I sit at the office watching New Spring sermons and old TV episodes on Hulu, playing computer solitaire, and waiting (semi) patiently for people to come in and have their taxes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment