Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Once again, It has been a relatively uneventful week. I go to work, pick up and drop off the kids, go to church 2-3 times during the week, and try to force Kat to do her homework. I think I eat too. Most of the time. Sometimes I actually forget. But, my sister (who is pregnant) probably eats enough for both of us right now. My meal schedule has been screwed up recently anyway. I work from 10-3 by myself at the office, so I can't go grab lunch midway through the day. I have gotten down to only about 2 meals a day. I know, that's not good for me. But, that is one thing I don't have control over right now.

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned my job hunt. The listings on the internet are still very few and far between, but the temp agency is keeping me hopping. In the past week they have found 2 opportunities for me. One is in American Falls, and one in Pocatello. The AF one might fall through, but the Pocatello one looks good. I revamped my resume today and got it sent off to the temp agency. I am putting on my best office manager face in anticipation of the potential interview. I just hope this one pans out. The job is right up my alley (not IT, but, hey I'll take it!), good pay, regular hours, etc. So, prayers in that area would be nice.

I'll keep everyone posted on the job thing, and the money thing. But that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment