Monday, March 2, 2009

Jobs, etc.

I just realized that it's been 1 1/2 weeks since my last post. I guess I didn't have a lot going on.

So I lost out on the Federal job. I was told that my credit might be the deciding factor, and I am assuming it was. But, I'm okay with it. Apparently, that is not where God wants me right now. I am content for the moment to bop along at the temp job for the time being. It's funny, but I have been job hunting for a full year now, and am perfectly content at this point. I know there is a job for me out there and someday I will know for sure where God wants me. Who knows, maybe I am not supposed to stay in Pocatello. But, until I figure it out, I will work my temp jobs, make the best of the jobs I am given, and make sure I can continue to take care of my girls.

And, Karl and Chris, I am NOT angry about this, and I am NOT bitter either! Ha! It wouldn't do me any good to feel that way over something like this. Not that I haven't felt any anger or bitterness over my job search. I am just over it. Where would that get me? Nowhere!! If I got angry and resentful every time I was turned down for a job, it would be a short road to depression and giving up. Hear me on this. I AM NEVER GIVING UP!!!!!!! I will search until I find my dream job.

And, for some reason, I am thinking that my dream job may have me as my boss. I have noticed a need in this town, and I would like to fulfill it. I won't go into details, but continued prayer as to if this is really what God wants me to do. I know, I said at the beginning of the blog that my credit is bad. I can turn that around, and I plan on doing so.

So, that's it for this week. I'm content, but plotting and planning about being my own boss. And I'm looking forward to the next step God has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment