Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Am Running Out Of Titles!

So tomorrow starts week 2. I will know within a day or 2 how this whole direct deposit of unemployment insurance works. According to the Department of Labor's website, the funds will be DDed within 3 business days of my weekly claim update. I can do the update anytime after midnight on Sunday. This is totally new territory, and I hope to not utilize it for long. 


T'was the week before Christmas and all through the fam, we are happy and chatty and ready for some family time this weekend. For us, however, family time not only consists of going up to Mom and Dad's for dinner and presents, but the Christmas Eve services at church. We don't just attend, we participate. And this year is no exception. Our Worship Pastor, Karl, is trying to get drama back into worship services, and guess who gets to lead it. So that whole "time to step down as treasurer" thing was so I would have time to revamp the Drama Ministry. That is really where my heart is anyway. 


So, Saturday night, Sammee, Tori and I will do a skit called "Three Trees." Very powerful skit. Doing it as a Reader's Theatre, so less blocking. And, yes, my girls got wrangled into this, but they love it. I will have someone video it and will post on You Tube next weekend. 


I have a couple of job opportunities and will be papering Pocatello with resumes tomorrow. I hope I can find something besides jeans and hoodies in my wardrobe to wear out to drop off resumes. I will dig until I find some khakis and a nice button down blouse. 


I will keep y'all posted on these jobs. Who knows, I may end up with 4 10 hour a week jobs. I have a friend who did that for years and loved it!


So Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and a prosperous 2012 to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment