Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh, the Trials and Tribulations!

So here is my story from yesterday. I was taking Kat and her friend, Jasmine, to Jasmine's house. I had a staff appreciation dinner, and Jasmine's mom said Kat could spend the night so I could feel free to hang out with my friends from work. We stopped at a convenience store near the house to get the girls some sodas. I ran in, and when I came out, steam and antifreeze were spewing from the hood and grill of the Jeep. My radiator blew. Put enough water in to drive it home, then transferred to Tori's Tempo. Not really sure if I need a new radiator or not, but rolling with that scenario. So my poor Jeeper Creeper sits in the driveway, sad because he cannot drive around Poky. And Boyde, the Tempo, is happy because he is once again roaming Pocatello. Regardless of what the repairs will be, I have to save up before I can do anything. Oh, well, the life of a single mom.

In other news, my week on FaceBook has been unusual. At least for me. On Tuesday, posted a random status update. I received comments from a college friend and a high school friend. On and on it went, and suddenly the two of them are now FB friends. Last night posted about the Jeep. My best friend here in town and a friend from San Francisco (I have actually never met him. He is the partner of one of my best friends from college) started chatting while commenting on my post, and are now FB friends. And, the college friend (the one from Tuesday) joined in, and is now friends with both. So, if you are my FB friend, and want to find a new unknown friend, comment on one of my status updates. Chances are, you will befriend one of my other friends.

I just love how funny and unpredictable the world is. And, I love that people can connect through the internet who have never even met. I love my life, I love my friends, and I love their friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment